Business Credit Card
Make payments as they arise with the ease of our Visa® Business Credit Card options. Take advantage of a 0% introductory rate, plus a 25-day grace period.
Sign up for our Points To Anywhere Program and get rewarded for every swipe — rack up valuable reward points, redeemable for a wide range of travel-related rewards. Make life even easier by providing individual employees with purchasability. Our Purchasing card allows you to predetermine spending limits, restrict amounts, and implement other controls.
- Request Info
- 0% Introductory Rate for 6 months; 10.24% thereafter
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period
- No Default Rate
- Two options available:
- Visa® Corporate Card
- Visa® Purchasing Card
- Points To Anywhere Program available
- $29 late payment fee
- $25 over limit fee
- Easily track transactions online 24/7
- Easily replace if lost or stolen
Points To Anywhere Program
Stretch the value of every dollar spent. The Points To Anywhere Program allows you to rack up valuable reward points for simply swiping your card. Reward points are redeemable for airline tickets, hotel stays, cruises, car rentals, and even gift cards. Plus, tracking and redeeming points is incredibly easy. Simply visit the Security BankCard Center to access your reward info.
- Purchasing Card Details
Our Visa® Purchasing Card operates similarly to the Corporate Card, however, it includes more advanced procedures. The account is required to have at least 10 cards that can be set up on the same large application as the Corporate Card.
- Ability to set spending limits by department, division, and employee
- Restrict card use to specific types of purchases and to specific merchants
- Integrates procurement and spending data directly into your company's financial systems(can use purchase numbers on sales slips)
- Expense account reporting
- Real time posting
- Posts most recent charges so users know exactly what has been spent to date
- Data export - can be integrated into the company's expense management program, general ledger, or other back office applications