All checking accounts with The Bank of Fayetteville feature:
- Opening deposit of $100
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking Application for Iphone and Android, and Bill Pay****
- VISA® Check Card/ATM Card included
****3rd party message/data rates may apply
- Additional Features
We are currently in the process of updating our product lineup. As of June 1, 2013, all checking products except Smart Checking will be updated. Both Money Market accounts will also be affected by these changes. All changes are in bold and italics.
Additional Features of Smart Checking:
- Competitive Qualifying Interest Rate on balances of up to $15,000**
- Lower Qualifying Interest Rate paid on all balances above $15,000**
- Use any bank's ATM free of charge:
A maximum of $25 in foreign ATM fees will be refunded per statement period. Fees will be refunded at the end of the statement period.
- Minimum monthly activity required to receive Qualifying Interest Rate and ATM refunds:
10 VISA® Check Card transactions (excludes ATM transactions)
1 Direct Deposit or ACH/Electronic Payment
Receive an E-Statement with images***
- If minimum monthly activity requirements are not met, all balances earn a minimal rate of interest**
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $1,000 Overdraft Privilege*
- Free E-Statement with images***
*Overdraft service offered to accounts in good standing 30 days after account opening. One account with Overdraft Privilege per household. The Overdraft Fee is $19 per item. See The Bank of Fayetteville Automated Overdraft Privilege Disclosure for full details. Payment of overdrafts is discretionary and The Bank of Fayetteville reserves the right to withhold payment.
**Please see our current rates in determining account interest. Rates may change without notice. Fees could reduce earnings.
***Must be enrolled in online banking to receive an E-Statement. Checking account holders not signed up to receive E-Statements will receive monthly paper statements.