Instructions for eBank Enrollment
What is eBank?
eBank documents are just like your original paper statement(s) or notice(s) only you receive them electronically through The Bank of Fayetteville's secure Online Banking rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. Follow the 5 simple steps listed below to sign up today!
How do I sign up for eBank?
Log into Online Banking and select the 'eBank' tab.
1. For Account(s) and Document Enrollment, click on the 'details' link to set up the accounts and notices you would like to receive electronically.
- If you would like to enroll all your accounts and available documents, please leave the "All accounts" box checked.
- If you would like to enroll only one or more accounts or specific documents, please uncheck the "All accounts" box. You will then need to check the accounts you would like to receive electronic statements and notices. Please click on the + sign next to each account you would like to receive documents. Check the box next to the specific documents or notices you would like to receive for that account.
- Save your settings when you are finished selecting the accounts.
2. To set up notifications, please review the email address in the box shown. If not correct, please update it. If the box is blank, enter your email address. (Your notifications will be emailed to this address.)
3. Please enter a security phrase to be displayed on all valid emails sent from this site. Your security phrase should be the length of a short sentence, and will be included on all eBank correspondence. The security phrase identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from The Bank of Fayetteville. This will help safeguard you against unwanted Phishing attempts.
4. Please enter the enrollment passcode in the field provided. Click the link to see the passcode. This passcode will ensure that you will be able to view eBank statements & notices online with Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
5. Please read the Electronic Statement(s)/Notice(s) Delivery Terms and Conditions. If you agree to the terms, please check "I agree to the listed terms" box. Click on the Enroll Now button to continue.