As part of our "Grow Green With Us" initiative, beginning in 2009 we will no longer print and mail checks to you for your Christmas Club Account. Instead, the funds will be deposited into your checking or savings account with The Bank of Fayetteville.
All other account features are the same and are listed below:
- Interest earning account - Credited at maturity
- Opening deposit of $100 required
- No minimum balance required
- Deposits cannot be made after October 31st
- During the second week in November the balance will be deposited into your Bank of Fayetteville Checking or Savings Account
- Withdrawals before account maturity will result in a loss of all interest and the account will automatically be closed
- Account may be reactivated after the balance has been transferred to your checking or savings account in order to save for the following year.
If you have questions or need to open a checking / savings account, please call one of our customer service representatives at 479.444.4444.